Counselling and Psychotherapy in Loughborough, Leicestershire
If you are considering counselling or psychotherapy the information on these pages may be useful to you.
Counselling is a positive, life-affirming experience that can help in overcoming emotional problems such as anxiety, depression, stress (and much more). In many cases emotional distress is obviously being caused by big life changes such as problems in a close relationship, a death of someone significant, a health scare or uncertainty in a career. However, it is not necessary to know what the cause of one's distress is, things usully become clearer with a few sessions.
If you need proof that psychotherapy can improve your sense of wellbeing read the article from The Telegraph on my Press Articles page.
Briefly, the service I offer is…
- An accepting, honest and empathic space in which to explore all thoughts and feelings
- A learning experience for trying new ways of dealing with feelings and situations
- The safety of confidentiality *
- The reliability of a committed, experienced, well trained and highly qualified counsellor / psychotherapist
- The security of working with a practitioner who works ethically and is professionally insured and registered
* confidentiality may be limited in extreme circumstances where a client is in danger to themselves or others